Alpha Catch is the fast-paced, physical way to practice letter names and sounds. Kids take turns tossing self-stick balls, catching them with the sticky catcher's mitts, and playing fun phonics games about the letters on each ball. It's a phonemic awareness home run!
- Letter Line Up - "What letter is that?"
- Ace the Sound - "What sound does that letter make?"
- Beginning Sounds Catch - "Say a word that begins with that sound!"
- Ending Sounds Catch - "Say a word that ends with that sound!"
- Middle Sounds Catch - "Say a word that has that sound in the middle!"
- Word Catch - "Can you make a word with the letters you caught?"
- Round Robin Play - "All questions above are asked as a group of kids tosses and catches the balls